Are you an Incoming Student (First Year or Transfer)? Please click on the picture to see a page with special information about housing for the fall.
There’s a podcast for WCSU students, and it’s called Gab & GROW.
Each week, we’ll post short (about 20 minutes, mostly) podcasts about people, places and resources at WCSU that can help you be a successful student. There are loads of things for new students, but there will also be information for upper level students as well.
一道本不卡免费高清All episodes are available online right now. The QPR code to the left will take you to SoundCloud® , but you may listen on any podcast platform, including iTunes, Stitcher, etc.
This week, we feature this podcast:
Take A Break: What You Need to Know & Do for Winter Break
一道本不卡免费高清Whether you’re going home for the Winter Break or planning to stay on campus, there’s a whole lot you have to know. Take a listen in as Ed Mulvihill, Associate Dir. for Operations, and Kevin Brenzel, RD of Centennial Hall, talk about making plans to move out for break, what to do if you’re moving to a new room, and what you’ll need to do if you need to stay on campus this break. You don’t want to miss this one.
WCSU is happy to announce that it now has HBO GO available to students living on campus. (As you recall, we added Showtime in the fall). To gain access to the new service, please do the following:
- Go to
- Select Sign in from the top right corner.
- Scroll down until you find Western Connecticut State U in the drop down menu and select this option. (Colleges/Universities are listed at the bottom of the All Providers list.)
- Please use your WCSU credentials (username and password) to log into the site. The first time you log in, you will be asked to register an HBO GO account.
* Please note: Connected TV devices such as Roku, Apple TV, PlayStation and XBOX consoles must be connected to the on-campus internet for HBO GO.
Western students living on campus are able to
一道本不卡免费高清stream SHOWTIME Networks, as well.
Showtime Anytime Login Information:
With Showtime Anytime, on-campus students get instant, unlimited access to Showtime programming any time and anywhere on campus. Sign-in takes
just a few easy steps:
1. Visit ShowtimeAnytime.com or download the apps.
2. Click “Sign-in” to select Apogee as your provider from the drop-down list.
3. Enter Western Connecticut State university or WCSU in the school picker.
4. Complete authentication by entering your WCSU username and password
一道本不卡免费高清following the prompts.
|Want some linens? Click above||Microfridge & Safe Rentals – click above|
|Report a problem with a washer or dryer – click above|
Are you an ISEP or other student traveling to WCSU from afar? Need to know how to reach campus from New York, Hartford, Newark, or Boston? Click to a page of travel information on how to get to campus from area airports.